FIRST LC-15A MILL DRILL

  • arguseng2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hi! from Adelaide, Australia. I have just joined this group, having
      recently acquired an older Taiwanese mill-drill, a FIRST LC-15A made
      by the Long Chang Macinery Co. I have visited their web site but
      they now manufacture only much larger, more sophisticated machines.
      Do any members of the Group know this machine? Does anyone have a
      manual for same? Thanks for your help!
      Graeme