Re: [mill_drill] grizzly/HF mill/drill question

  • j.c.gerber@tbwil.ch
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 11:19 AM
      Hi Tyler,

      Easy to answer if you tell how the motor is working. One phase or three phase ?

      Jean-Claude, Switzerland

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2 1:40 PM

          *
          * "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
          * Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision."  Ben Franklin 1759
        • Bruce Simpson
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2 2:06 PM
            If you followed the thread on RCM from the guy who tried to drill the
            rack on his RF30 you'd realise that a reversing switch is just another
            thing to confuse the inattentive owner ;-)