concrete base for stand

  • David Dewey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:02 PM
      I would think the weight of the concrete and rebar should be great for
      keeping the unit stable. I would think about putting a layer of something,
      maybe a plastic under the plywood so you can move it later, hmm, I'm
      thinking the plywood might not be a good idea at all, as it is against the
      floor, which I assume gets mopped once in a while, and it is also against
      the concrete, which absorbs moisture, so at some point the plywood will be
      deteriorating and make the set-up unstable! I know, I worry a lot.
      S'
      David D.