RF 45 height

  • Thomas Powell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 4:30 PM
      What is the height of the RF 45 both overall and from the bench top to the
      table top.

      Went ahead and ordered one today and want to make sure my bench is not too
      high.

      Thanks and thanks for all the help in deciding.
      ====================================
      Thomas Powell (VMOA 741)
      1994 NOS injected T-Boost sales
      Tourmaster V-Max Clear clutch cover sales
      "LAFGAS"
      tppjr@...
      http://imageevent.com/tppjr (photopage)
      ====================================
    • Drew Rogge
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 8:05 AM
        Thomas,

        From the bench top to the top of the motor with the head all the
        way up I get 55". Bench top to top of the table is 10 1/2".

        Have fun with your new machine,

        Drew

        Thomas Powell wrote:
        > What is the height of the RF 45 both overall and from the bench top to the
        > table top.
        >
        > Went ahead and ordered one today and want to make sure my bench is not too
        > high.
        >
        > Thanks and thanks for all the help in deciding.
        > Thomas Powell (VMOA 741)
        > 1994 NOS injected T-Boost sales
        > Tourmaster V-Max Clear clutch cover sales
        > "LAFGAS"
        > tppjr@...
        > http://imageevent.com/tppjr (photopage)

        Drew Rogge