Re: [mill_drill] laser/string trick??

  • Thomas Powell
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 2, 2003
      Thanks.
      ====================================
      Thomas Powell (VMOA 741)
          1994 NOS injected                   T-Boost sales
          Tourmaster V-Max                   Clear clutch cover sales
               "LAFGAS"
           tppjr@...
      http://imageevent.com/tppjr (photopage)
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 11, 2003
        Howdy,

        There has been much ado about spot size/shape. Seems to me that if one
        where to place a fine "hair" over the laser aperture and use a suitable
        backdrop behind the string, one could deal with the resultant shadows.

        Adios,
        Joe