Re: [mill_drill] New mill decisions

  • Jerry Kimberlin
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 30, 2003
      To:
      mill_drill@yahoogroups.com

      ktarkir wrote:

      > OK, I know you get tired of this but I am making the final decision on
      > a new mill. I read through the last several months posts and I guess
      > I missed a great deal on the Enco 9X42 at $2,295.00. Oh well that's
      > life.

      Why did you miss the deal on the Enco 9x42 including free shipping for
      $2395? Price is still good until 7/31/03. You got another 31 days :-)
      It is a great deal and if you have the space, get it.

      JerryK
    • Rupert Evans
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 31, 2007
        I have used a Wholesale Tools dovetail geared head machine for four
        years. I paid 1195 plus shipping. It is an excellent machine and the
        biggest bargain IMHO.
        Rupert