Grizzly G0519 Mill/Drill

  • R-Maple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      Anybody have one of these dovetail mills?
      If so, any problems with it?

      I see people are buying the Lathemaster ZAY dovetail
      mill but the shipping cost for this mill is over $300
      to the Seattle area.
      I am currently planning on buying a g0159 and adding a
      VFD for the 3 phase motor. This would cost less than
      the ZAY. Plus I would get variable speeds from 0-3000
      rpm. (speed of 0 is easy, right :>). I am not to
      conserned with the 1 hp motor. Even some of the
      Brigdeports use 1 ph motors and I have no plans to hog
      out steel with a 1 inch mill.

      http://calendar.yahoo.com