Anyone have a JTS Hor/Vert rotary table ? Wondering if its a good product.

  • matchgrade2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3 2:10 PM
      I really want a Phase 2 --8 in Hor/ver. But Enco shipping is 60+ and
      MSC is local but same price with tax.
      Im looking to spend $200. But JTS table looks nothing like the Pase 2
      Thanks Adam
    • Phil Teague
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3 2:30 PM
        Adam:

        I have one of the JTS 8" rotary tables:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2535011623&category=11805
        I have nothing to complain about its quality. It works very smoothly.
        I too considered the Enco, but, the additional shipping changed my
        mind. I might mention, however, that if you order the dividing plates
        and tailstock for this table from JTS you will probably spend as much
        as you would for the set from Enco. When I asked JTS, they wanted
        about $100 for the dividing plates and another $60-70 (I don't
        remember the exact amount) for a tailstock. I wound up getting
        dividing plates and a tailstock from Grizzly Closeout for about $70
        total. It was a good deal that is now sold out. If you are interested
        in the tailstock and dividing plates you might be able to find them on
        Ebay for less.

        Phil

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "matchgrade2003" <fnfal5064@n...>
        wrote:
        > I really want a Phase 2 --8 in Hor/ver. But Enco shipping is 60+ and
        > MSC is local but same price with tax.
        > Im looking to spend $200. But JTS table looks nothing like the Pase 2
        > Thanks Adam
      • Jerry Stephenson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3 9:11 PM
          Phil,
          I"ve been looking at this rotary table.  Is the center hole MT3?  Thanks, Jerry

          wrote:
          > I really want a Phase 2 --8 in Hor/ver. But Enco shipping is 60+ and
          > MSC is local but same price with tax.
          > Im looking to spend $200. But JTS table looks nothing like the Pase 2
          > Thanks Adam

        • Phil Teague
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4 5:26 AM
            --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Stephenson" <jer@a...> wrote:
            > Phil,
            > I"ve been looking at this rotary table. Is the center hole MT3?
            Thanks, Jerry

            Yes, it is.