Re: Rotary Table

  • blunozer2000 <ed.jordan@ns.sympatico.ca>
    Message 1 of 112 , Mar 1, 2003
      When using a large rotary table on a 4-slot table, why not bolt it
      down using slots 2 and 3, with the centre of the rotary table on the
      centre of the mill table?

      Won't that solve the problem? Or will the rotary handle foul the
      table?

      Just a suggestion. I'm happy with a 6" rotary on a Craftex milldrill.
    • sdwest
      Message 112 of 112 , Jun 25, 2007
        I also have a RongFu RF31, and bought the Phase II 6" hor/ver table, and have found it very useful.  There have been times when I wish it had a larger diameter, but seldom would 2" additional diameter (only 1" radius) help much. My concern was for Z axis movement, you certainly will have more with the 6".  YMMV, good luck with the decision.
        Wade