Re: [mill_drill] Re: Drilling Rod and other novice questions...

  • Jerry Smith
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 3, 2003
      I made a mistake, it's O-1 and that family of steels that needs
      the quench. The ATS family is air quenched.

      A little garlic and basil maybe. :->

      Jerry

      At 09:09 PM 1/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:

      >Jerry,
      > Don't worry about the flash fire potential...as long as you use extra
      >virgin olive oil, just add a little garlic, and you can saute anything in it
      >......it will taste great!?!?
      >
      >Mario
    • Jerry Smith
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 5, 2003
        Randy,
        Right now I am in Columbus, Ohio. Spring I will return to Canada
        for a few months. Did you know that ABANA (www.abana.org) is having it's
        annual blacksmithing get together in Hamilton Ontario, which is up the road
        from Buffalo N.Y. about an hour or so? This the artistic blacksmith
        association, a place to learn and enjoy.

        Jerry