Re: [mill_drill] Re: Drilling Rod and other novice questions...

  • Mario L Vitale
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 3, 2003
      <. All of these
      > will have a flash fire potential if you quench a piece of ATS-34 at 1900
      > degrees F or similar steel and temp. So use a hard hat, with face shield
      > and wear gloves.

      Jerry,
      Don't worry about the flash fire potential...as long as you use extra
      virgin olive oil, just add a little garlic, and you can saute anything in it
      ......it will taste great!?!?

      Mario
    • Jerry Smith
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 5, 2003
        Randy,
        Right now I am in Columbus, Ohio. Spring I will return to Canada
        for a few months. Did you know that ABANA (www.abana.org) is having it's
        annual blacksmithing get together in Hamilton Ontario, which is up the road
        from Buffalo N.Y. about an hour or so? This the artistic blacksmith
        association, a place to learn and enjoy.

        Jerry