Re: [mill_drill] Re: DesignCad

  • Skip Evans
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002

      Currently I am looking for symbols representing the machine tools we use.

       dspinnett <dspinnett@...> wrote:

      What specifically do you need?

      (I use d'cad too...)

      --- In mill_drill@y..., Skip Evans <sevansx@y...> wrote:

      > I am in the processof learning Design Cad. I am looking for any
      and all types of symbols that represent the items we use in our
      hobby.

      > Help!@!
      >

      > Skip Evans
      > http://skipevans.homestead.com

      Skip Evans
      http://skipevans.homestead.com

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Skip Evans
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002

        I am unfamiliar with the Thomas Registry website. Can you provide its URL?

         Jerry Smith <jfsmith@...> wrote:

                 Have you checked the Thomas Registry web site or their CDs ?
        I think there is some importation software for DesignCad, but don't quote
        me on it.

        Jerry

        At 03:28 PM 12/1/2002 -0800, you wrote:

        >I am in the processof learning Design Cad. I am looking for any and all
        >types of symbols that represent the items we use in our hobby.
        >
        >Help!@!
        >

        >Skip Evans
        >http://skipevans.homestead.com
        >

        >Do you Yahoo!?
        ><http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com>Yahoo! Mail
        >Plus - Powerful. Affordable.
        ><http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com>Sign up now
        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=1341247/R=0/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_mapG/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>b2f74a5.jpg
        >
        >b2f7596.jpg

        Skip Evans
        http://skipevans.homestead.com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Steve Roberts
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002
          You mean the footprint diagrams??
          Currently I am looking for symbols representing the machine tools we use.

        • Skip Evans
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002

            Steve,

            That will work