Re: Skip Evans...Questin about your Gatling Gun project?

  • deanqq
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      Who are we afraid of? Us or them? When we start compromising our
      ideals and the way we conduct ourselves in total response to the
      immoral acts of others, then they have achieved their objective!
      I was wondering what plans it was built from too.
      DeanQ - Republic of the United States of America

      --- In mill_drill@y..., Jerry Smith <jfsmith@a...> wrote:
      > This ia a question that I would not put on any form of
      electronic
      > communications. The Gatling gun may not be covered as a automatic
      weapon or
      > any of that federal regulatory stuff, but the government is ultra
      paranoid
      > these days and the Internet is not secure.
      >
      > Jerry
      >
      > At 02:45 AM 12/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Skip
      > >Is your gun built from the same plans the RG-G is currently
      offering?
      > >It looks like their's has a drum magazine.
      > >Thanks
      > >Dean
    • Skip Evans
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002

        Yes, it is. The drum is one option. A difficult option to build. It also provides plane for a stick magazine.

         zookyred <banana@...> wrote:

        Skip
        Is your gun built from the same plans the RG-G is currently offering?
        It looks like their's has a drum magazine.
        Thanks
        Dean

        Skip Evans
        http://skipevans.homestead.com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Jerry Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          The reality of the times, the Patriot act and government not
          winning too well against "them" at the moment. As in recent times, I have
          seen (OSU football game after math) that police can't protect us from
          anything, but the police are willing to reward someone when the turn in a
          suspected "criminal". When a police officer shows up at your door, and says
          please step out side, are you going to question that officer?
          Since 9/11 it hasn't been the same.

          Jerry

          At 11:46 AM 12/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >Who are we afraid of? Us or them? When we start compromising our
          >ideals and the way we conduct ourselves in total response to the
          >immoral acts of others, then they have achieved their objective!
          >I was wondering what plans it was built from too.
          >DeanQ - Republic of the United States of America
          >
          >--- In mill_drill@y..., Jerry Smith <jfsmith@a...> wrote:
          > > This ia a question that I would not put on any form of
          >electronic
          > > communications. The Gatling gun may not be covered as a automatic
          >weapon or
          > > any of that federal regulatory stuff, but the government is ultra
          >paranoid
          > > these days and the Internet is not secure.
          > >
          > > Jerry
          > >
          > > At 02:45 AM 12/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          > > >Skip
          > > >Is your gun built from the same plans the RG-G is currently
          >offering?
          > > >It looks like their's has a drum magazine.
          > > >Thanks
          > > >Dean
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=1341247/R=0/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_mapG/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>dd42361.jpg
          >
          >dd423ed.jpg

        • mertbaker
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
            All the early Gatlings had feed problems; that's why there are about 10
            different feed arrangements. It's the speed, and two direction thing.
            Mert
            MertBaker@...