Force Heavy Duty Milling/Drilling Machine

  • Kevin Krumholtz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2002

      Does anyone know anything about this machine.
    • Steve Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
        It looks very similar to a GEM500G which is a very good machine indeed. I also note from the photograph that the vertical "Z" axis is powered which is an extra on a GEM500G and also the base comartment is usable which it is not on a GEM so it is two points ahead already. Dovetail column is far superior to the RF30/35/40.
        Steve Roberts~Professional Engineer
        VE3LEH
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
          Hi Kevin,

          The mill in the photo is a Tong Yong ZAY7045FG with the optional
          power head lift.

          Where did you locate it?

          I did not know of any other dealers that sell this model and am glad
          they are catching on!

          Bob Bertrand (Lathemaster Metalworking Tools)