Small motors

  • Jerry Durand
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2014
      I just received a small AC gear motor for a project from LU Solar &
      Electronics. Looks good, meets the description, and reasonable price.
      Fast shipping. A place to bookmark.

      They have an assortment of motors and other stuff and sell both through
      their web page and on eBay.
      http://www.lusolarelectronics.com/

      They're catch phrase is a bit lacking, probably from translating into
      English.

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand
    • Dave Seiter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2014
        I thought the solar plane was kind of amusing; they tell you to enjoy it with hands, then warn you not touch it while it's revolving.

        -Dave

        --
        Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com
        tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
        Skype:  jerrydurand

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            MILL_DRILL-digest@yahoogroups.com
            MILL_DRILL-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Jerry Durand

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2014
            Our cat would love it.  I noticed they also suggested it was "very suitable for inner vehicle decoration".  I would not want that thing spinning around on my dashboard (or anyone else's!)

            -Dave