Grease cap on Atlas Lathe

  • gunner1001
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2014
      I have a vintage Atlas 10 in lathe. It works well,but is missing one of the screw on grease caps that the motor drive shaft goes throu. Don't know a part number. Anybody have an idea where I might find one?

      Thanks in Advance
    • Starlight Tool Services Ltd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2014

        Might try asking here, this is the group that deals with those lathes, and many of the parts lists are in the files section of the atlas_craftsman yahoo group.

        Many Atlas parts are still available from Clausing in Kalamazoo, MI

        Walter