DRO installation a success

  • cwz23t
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 7, 2013
      I just got the weekly Yahoo group update email and noticed the new photos of a DRO installation in "Vern's Stuff" album.  He used the iGauging DRO.  I bought the same 3 pieces on eBay for $107 shipped, and am very happy with them.  The installation went smooth and easy.

      I still need to make a stand for the displays, and noticed that his is simple, elegant, and can be easily moved.  Last night I was trying to decide where to mount the displays on the machine.  No matter where I held them, they were in the way of something.  Mounting them to the bench in a way that they can be moved, or even removed is an excellent idea.  Thanks Vern!

      Curt
    • Guenther Paul
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 31, 2013
        Looks to me we need  to take up a collection for machine oil*:(( crying *:(( crying *:(( crying*:(( crying*:(( crying

        GP

        From: classicpoints@... To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 00:08:59 -0700 Subject: Re: [mill_drill] RE: DRO installation a success

        That link still dosen't work

                      Crazy people, criminals and Gun Control extremists prefer unarmed victims!!!