pump oiler

  • largrin
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 6, 2013
      Since I added the digitals to my mill, I found that the metal leaf tightening screws for the gibs were very clumsy to operate,
      So today I made new knobs for the gib lock screws.
      It all looks pretty cool.
      I encountered on small snag. The spring ball oiler on the front is blocked by the long
      DRO bar. Rather than address this as one issue, I have decided to just add a one shot oiler to the machine and run copper plumbing from it to the ways.

      Anyone have a hand operated oil pump for sale?
      I found some on ebay, but  I like to ask around before I buy.

      Larry
    • largrin
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 29, 2013
        Not yet.
        My life got totally distracted for now. Put a new roof on the house, and trying to
        do some painting before the weather gets too bad.
        Probably get one in December.
        I will report here when I do get back to the shop.
        Larry