RE: Re: [mill_drill] X Axis Power Feed Wanted

  • Rick Sparber
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 4, 2013

      I had a broken Enco table drive. Mechanically it was ok but the electronics were blown. I replaced it with a $3 “wall wart” from Goodwill and a variable 3 terminal voltage regulator from Radio Shack (about $3). I also have a switch to control direction.

      Rick

      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 7, 2013

        The only other things I can think of beyond price is how much space you have available and how will you get the machine into that space. You probably do not want to have to cut a hole in the floor and rent a crane.

        Rick