Re: Re: [mill_drill] X Axis Power Feed Wanted

  • Man Tools
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 3, 2013
      Going in reverse...
      The mill x axis is moved by the stepper motor.
      The stepper motor is moved by the driver
      The driver receives the pulse and signal from the pulse generator
      You need the power supply for the motor, the driver and the generator..
      Not sure if this set up will be suitable for moving the mill correctly.. don't know what would happen if you want to do this also in power feed while milling
      How much are the regular power feeds?
      Manny

      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 7, 2013

        The only other things I can think of beyond price is how much space you have available and how will you get the machine into that space. You probably do not want to have to cut a hole in the floor and rent a crane.

        Rick