RE: [mill_drill] gheesh help me remember.

  • Rick Sparber
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2013

      GP,

      I’m used to having an ever diminished short term memory. As my in-laws say: “getting old is not for sissies”.

      The article gives the details of the VFD and motor I used on my RF30. The most important attachment on my mill is my DRO. Second is the VFD. A very distant third is my power table feed.

      Rick