Re: [mill_drill] photos

  • john baird
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27 3:46 AM
      Yeah, it works for me,
      just need the owner/moderator to go in, and change the site picture from straw hats !!
      Regards  jb

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27 6:55 AM
        Could be.  That's nearly identical to the error I received while attempting to view with my iPhone (Safari)...

        -V.

        Sent from my iPhone

        "

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27 7:30 AM

          No problem opening the page on my PC & Firefox.

          I got the “could not understand” error on my iPad & Safari. Appears Safari doesn’t like Yahoo……

          Bill

          --
          Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com
          tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
          Skype:  jerrydurand

        • Bob Headrick
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 27 8:23 AM

            It seems to be.  It fails for me on my default Chrome browser, but works in IE.

            -        Bob