New member introduction

  • cwz23t
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      Hey everyone!  New to the group.  I recently purchased a mill/drill, and have been trying to identify it.  I'll post some photos soon, but I believe it might be a Jet-15 or Jet-16.  It is an older model, and the exact same machine that someone.jeff has in the photo gallery.  I was pretty happy to locate this group and see his photos.  It seems like a good machine, and I can't wait to use it to it's full potential.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning a lot here.  Thanks!