Re: [mill_drill] in the offering. . . dro's

  • componenx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013

      Also, if you do take the rail out of the sensing unit, make sure it is re-installed the same way; it will "work" in the other direction, but you'll get errors.

      -Dave

      One thing not mentioned in their web site is that they can be modified for your mounting,  drill holes, cut shorter, etc.  the rails are extruded aluminum.  One of my latest customers told me he mounted his on his all powerfeed mill, using a few custom cut wood blocks and epoxy.  No screw or brackets involved.

      It is suggested that before you mount or modify them, make certain they function properly.

      The actual scale lengths measure a couple inches longer than the actual advertised “reading” lengths.

      The remote reading measuring lengths are 6”, 12” 24”, & 36” and the remote cord is aprox. 48” long.

      I have mounted these on my 12” atlas/craftsman lathe and my rong fu 30 mill.. photo’s of these are available if interested.  Email me of your interests.  davidh  {tooldocatcheqnetdotnet}   remove the at and dot. . . .