RE: Re: [mill_drill] Oile or grease?

  • gmiller4396
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2013

      It looked like old caked grease residue was in the chuck when I used brake cleaner and lacquer thinner on the parts, and I didn't know if I had to worry about grease catching chips. The easiest way I've found to do research is to just ask here and get to the point.

      Thanks.

      Mark

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Grease.

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM, <d.seiter@...> wrote:

      I thought you weren't supposed to use any lube on scrolls; maybe that's just in some situations?

      -Dave