Re: Oile or grease?

  • Ramdog
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
      Any time I rebuilt a chuck, I always used something like white lithium grease, but just a light coat. If the chuck would see coolant, I would use a waterproof grease like on boat axles.
    • componenx
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013

        I thought you weren't supposed to use any lube on scrolls; maybe that's just in some situations?

        -Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2013
          Grease.