RE: Spindle Spline Wrench availabilty

  • scottbosecker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2013

      These wrenches have a 28mm end and a 25mm end.

      I just measured my Mill-Drill and the outside diameter of the spline is a bit under 22mm with the inner diameter of around 17mm.

      Am I doing something wrong?

      As best as I can tell I have a Rong Fu RF20 Clone.

      Best regards,

      Scott

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Guys,

      Just in case anyone wants to get a Spindle Spline Wrench they are now available at Grizzly and LMS.

      http://www.grizzly.com/products/Spindle-Spline-Wrench/T26307

      http://www.littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?view=tabs&ProductID=4803

      Thanks,

      Ron-