RE: [mill_drill] 5 axis mill drill engraving video

  • Dan Mauch
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14 7:04 AM

      I have made some custom parallel port adapters. It plugs into the G540 one side and the parallel port cable on the other. Then there is a MTA header that provides the signals from mach3 to the 5thy axis.

      Not sure what you mean by “ what is your 5 sterpper choice?” Can you clarify?

      Dan Mauch

      Camtronics Inc

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14 8:52 AM
        I was just asking what driver you used for the fifth axis - G251? etc.

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Mauch" <dmauch@...> wrote:

        > I have made some custom parallel port adapters. It plugs into the G540 one
        > side and the parallel port cable on the other. Then there is a MTA header
        > that provides the signals from mach3 to the 5thy axis.
        >
        > Not sure what you mean by " what is your 5 sterpper choice?" Can you
        > clarify?
        >
        > Dan Mauch
        >
        > Camtronics Inc

      • Dan Mauch
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14 9:20 AM

          In this case I used a G251 but I could have used  others.

          Dan Mauch

          www.camtronics-cnc.com

          dmauch@...

          Stepper and servo motors

          Kits, assembled and custom CNC using Gecko products.