RE: [mill_drill] Enco code

  • Bill Armstrong
    Message 1 of 99 , Jul 30 10:13 AM
      A good piece of freeware is CCleaner.

      http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

      I've been using it for several years. Cleans out all that unwanted history and cookies, and it doesn't take long either. It also has a registry cleaner. I run it about every 2 weeks.

      Bill

      CC: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      From: n7gtb@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:07:41 -0700
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Enco code

      If your browser is Google Chrome, you may have to repeat the procedure every so often...

      -V

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 30, 2013, at 9:27 AM, Bill <bill_1955@...> wrote:

      > Clear your browsing history, reboot your browser, and it'll be back.....
      >
      > Bill

    • Jerry Durand
      Message 99 of 99 , Jun 2
        June HOT Deals is here, and this month you can enjoy Free UPS Ground Shipping* on orders of $49 or more.

        To take advantage of this exclusive offer, simply enter promo code: JUN49 prior to checkout!

        Don't wait, log on to use-enco.com today!

        Hurry! This offer ends 7/6/15 at 11 pm ET.

        tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
        Skype:  jerrydurand