Big Red Quill DRO

  • Guenther P
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
      I just posted 3 photos on the magnetic Quill DORO i just installed
      Looks like it will work great. Next will be X and Y DRO
      I tell you it was more work then i bargained for. I bought it from tooldoc he is a great guy to deal with
    • mn_metalbutcher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        Nice job on the install. My first mill was a Big Red. It's a great little mill for what it can do.

        Ed

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Guenther P" <paulguenter@...> wrote:

        > I just posted 3 photos on the magnetic Quill DORO i just installed
        > Looks like it will work great. Next will be X and Y DRO
        > I tell you it was more work then i bargained for. I bought it from tooldoc he is a great guy to deal with

      • Guenther Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
          Thanks Ed
          Its my wanna be mill. I would have not bought big red but i got a deal i could not walk away from. If you know what i mean

          GP