Re: rong fu 30 issues

  • BarryL
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
      Is the R8 shaft pulling up tight into the spindle? If it is, is something wedged in there (maybe not if the collets work)? How true does the drill chuck arbor run? Does the spindle hold have run-out inside (hard to really check if somethings up with the bearing only when under load, but I would get an integral chuck anyway.

      Lots to check. Good luck.

      Barry
    • mrwhiz49
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
        Mine will do the same thing. Drill chucks don't do well with sideways forces. Endmills in the chuck tend to knock the chuck loose from the taper fit.