My TWS MD-12N

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013
      I finally had a chance to upload some photos of my TWS mill. I'm currently mapping the imperfections of the table. I basically have a max of 7 thou difference between any two points on the table (typical is more like 2-3thou), but every time I put any vise on the table, there is about a 16 thou dip towards the front within 4 inches. Side to side is about as bad, going high to the right. The table is basically unmarred except for three shallow ~1/2" divots near the center, which don't have any raised lips. Once I figure out how to deal with the imperfections, I'm going to mount my newly acquired DRO system and maybe the original power feed. (Before I do that, I need to finish a 14' strip kayak which takes up wayyy to much garage space!) Too much to work on and not enough time- and with the heat wave, absolutely no desire to finish anything!