Re: [mill_drill] new article available: Telescoping Gage Error Estimating

  • Mike Nash
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 27, 2013

      "...can help us.." (i.e., loose the 's' in 'can helps'), or " ...helps us..." (i.e, drop the word 'can').  But I also like the flow of your suggested re-write...

      -Vern
      Lose the extra 'o' in loose! (Loose rhymes with goose. Lose rhymes with snooze.)

      Sorry, pet peeve! Just because nearly everyone does it now doesn't make it right.

      Mike
    • Rick Sparber