Re: [mill_drill] new article available: Telescoping Gage Error Estimating

  • MC Cason
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 26, 2013
      On 06/26/2013 05:38 PM, Rick Sparber wrote:

      > Mark,
      >
      > That does make sense. Bottom line (again) is to let it all cool after
      > making
      > roughing passes and before starting those finish passes.
      >
      > Rick

      Yes, it generally took all day to do a boring job. In fact, we
      staggered cylinders, to try and keep everything even. Final honing
      would fix any slight errors.

      --
      MC Cason
      Associate Developer - Eagle3D, Created by Matthias Weißer
      Message 53 of 53 , Jun 27, 2013
        Mike,

        I hate to admit how often I screw that up.

        Thanks,

        Rick

        On Jun 27, 2013, at 3:01 PM, "Mike Nash" <mn.minimill@...> wrote:

        "...can help us.." (i.e., loose the 's' in 'can helps'), or " ...helps us..." (i.e, drop the word 'can').  But I also like the flow of your suggested re-write...

        -Vern
        Lose the extra 'o' in loose! (Loose rhymes with goose. Lose rhymes with snooze.)

        Sorry, pet peeve! Just because nearly everyone does it now doesn't make it right.

        Mike