Boxford Union Bench Drill Identification

  • malcolmmacleod550@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi ,I am a new Member .
      I am in the process of looking for a used Boxford Union Bench drill with a No2 Morse Taper as I consider them good engineering quality .
      I see that they came in Cream , Green , and Blue colour , could anyone tell me what years these colours were in production for .
      Do these machines have a date stamp or identification
      Malcolm Macleod