Re: [mill_drill] Finding Stuff

  • componenx
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2013
      That's just bizarre!  But then I'm old school- if I buy it, it's mine to do what I want with it (besides copying, of course); if the manufacturer wants to control it, they can buy it back from me at full price.  I'm on three peninsula freecycle groups and none have such idiotic rules.  I'd guess an anal-retentive lawyer runs the group.

      -Dave