metal cutting saws

  • davidhallsten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      I have an older one that I believe has a 10" blade. maybe its 8, I don;'t remember but I needed to cut the leg partway off one side of a 3/8: thick angle iron that was 8 ft. long and I gotta tell ya, it was scarey at first but what a great job it did. milling machine finish on the cut . . . clean as a whistle. I think it was nearly $400 bucks at that time. yours sounds much easier to handle. the blades do have a pretty short life but they can be re=ground. . . ..