Re: [mill_drill] Re: 6 " iGage w/ remote readout

  • Vern
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 14, 2013
      David seems to be an ok guy, and I'm hoping to order a set for the X and Y from him next week.  He also has drill bits (short)...something I also want/need.

      The 6" DRO for the Z-axis mounted to my RF-30 clone, so quickly that I was up and running In just a few minutes...

      -V

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 14, 2013, at 1:51 PM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

      The DRO sellers name is David
      As far as i know he does not have a web page he also has lots of other tools. His e-mail:   tooldoc@...
      if you need something feel free to e-mail him he will get you up to speed and has good prices

      GP
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 15, 2013
        On 6/14/2013 1:06 PM, Vern wrote:

        Bill,

        No web page yet.  Are you Perhaps confusing me with Guenther's friend David?  He's the fellow with a good price on iGaging DRO ...

        Regards,
        -Vern
        My mistake, and thanks!!
      • largrin
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 17, 2013
          I received my new iGage scales today. David shipped them real fast, and they arrived in good packaging and in perfect condition.

          I have 2 strong teenage boys that owe me some money and some labor,
          so we are cleaning and doing some rearranging in my shop.
          I cant even get to the milling machine, so it will be a few days before I can install them.

          David is a straight up guy, and my dealings with him are very satisfactory.

          Larry in WV

          http://larrystoys.webs.com/

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "largrin" <LarGrin@...> wrote:

          > Hey G.P., I read your reply to Vern, and it sounded like what I want.
          > So I emailed David. He got right back to me. Real nice guy.
          > I ordered the X & Y units from him using Paypal.
          > Great price.
          > Thanks for posting the info.
          >
          > Larry in WV
          >
          > http://larrystoys.webs.com/
          >

          > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@> wrote:
          > >
          > > This is a forum member on another forum i am on. His name is David e-mail tooldoc@  e-mail him he will save you $$$$$$$$$. He also has other measuring devices and most other shop tools.I just ordered a 3 axis system from him for about $ 90.00 he has American made cutting tools
          > >

          > > GP

        • Guenther Paul
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 17, 2013
            received Saturday just like David promised. It will be a few days before mine are installed.
            I will buy from David again. He is a good seller

            GP