Re: [mill_drill] Re: Electrical info for a Zay7045fg mill/drill UPDATE

  • Andy M
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 12, 2013
      GDay julianworks2,

      Julian the straight edge and light check should resolve any concerns you
      may have had. Assuming you are correct in your observations, then I
      don't think you have anything to worry about at all, which is good news :)

      We oldies tend to err on the side of caution, usually because we've been
      there, done that and cocked it up (at least once ;) ... lol

      Do you have any projects in mind for the new mill or is that still a
      work in progress?

      --
      Regards
      Andy M