RE: [mill_drill] Product Announcement - 28mm drill/mil l spindle spline wrench

  • Craig E. Johnston
    Message 1 of 12 , May 27, 2013

      Ron:

      Was out of town on business and just measured my Sabre RF-45 clone, so I didn’t get an order in on time –the ebay site shows the available quantity as zero.  Will you have more available?  If they are planned for within the next month or so, I will place on order on faith.  Please let me know.

      Craig J.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 28, 2013
        Hi Craig and Group,

        I have relisted the 28mm spline wrench for drill/mill machines on ebay for $9.99.
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spline-Wrench-For-Holding-Spindle-On-Chinese-Drill-Mill-Machines-drawbar-adjust-/261222633547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd215104b

        Thanks for your interest.

        Ron

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Craig E. Johnston" <k7cej@...> wrote:

        > Ron:
        >
        > Was out of town on business and just measured my Sabre RF-45 clone, so I
        > didn't get an order in on time -the ebay site shows the available quantity
        > as zero. Will you have more available? If they are planned for within the
        > next month or so, I will place on order on faith. Please let me know.
        >
        > Craig J.

      • Druid Noibn
        Message 3 of 12 , May 28, 2013
          Hi Ron,

          Nice wrench - do "we" trust a fellow with clean nails? <SMILE>

          Maybe I need a spare wrench....

          Be well,
          DBN

          I have relisted the 28mm spline wrench for drill/mill machines on ebay for $9.99.
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spline-Wrench-For-Holding-Spindle-On-Chinese-Drill-Mill-Machines-drawbar-adjust-/261222633547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd215104b

          Thanks for your interest.

          Ron

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Craig E. Johnston" <k7cej@...> wrote:

          > Ron:
          >
          > Was out of town on business and just measured my Sabre RF-45 clone, so I
          > didn't get an order in on time -the ebay site shows the available quantity
          > as zero. Will you have more available? If they are planned for within the
          > next month or so, I will place on order on faith. Please let me know.
          >
          > Craig J.

        • largrin
          Message 4 of 12 , May 28, 2013
            Yep. You can trust him. I bought the wrench, and it fits the splined shaft very well.
            He also ships it very fast.

            One thing I didn't see coming due to my own oversight. When the spindle is all the way up on my 33686, the splined shaft is not clear of the belt shroud. So I have to tip the new spline wrench a bit to use it. This is not a problem with the wrench. The wrench works fine.
            I intend to heat it and bend a Z into it so it drops down into the shroud.
            Since the only use it will ever get is low torque, it wont really hurt it.

            I do recommend this tool. It works. Very innovative.
            Well done, Ron.

            Larry in WV

            --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Druid Noibn <druid_noibn@...> wrote:

            > Hi Ron,
            >
            > Nice wrench - do "we" trust a fellow with clean nails? <SMILE>
            >
            > Maybe I need a spare wrench....
            >
            > Be well,
            > DBN

          • Druid Noibn
            Message 5 of 12 , May 28, 2013
              Hi,

              No problem - my system has easy access.  THANKS!

              Be well,
              DBN