Re: [mill_drill] Quill DRO

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 12 , May 25, 2013
      Yes and i dont know. I am so undesided its not funny. I realy dont want to spend a lot of money on Big RED i am still thinking of building a CNC out of it. I have a lot of small parts in mind to make.
      I will have a real mill soon.

      GP

      Message 2 of 12 , May 26, 2013
        The generic quill length vertical scales are pretty reasonable and while
        the display is not lighted, it is right in front of you. There are lots
        of examples in the photos section including my album "The Big Red Mill".
        My big red is a Homier RF31 clone.

        Regards

        cww