Re: Product Announcement – 28mm drill/mill spindle spline wrench

  • largrin
    Message 1 of 12 , May 22, 2013
      Ok.
      I ordered the cheaper one.

      Larry

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "millplans" <millplans@...> wrote:

      > Hi Larry,
      >
      > The wrenches are the same except that the 14.95 wrench has our company name and the wrench sizes laser engraved on it and it is packaged. We are getting this product ready for marketing to distributors. The un-engraved wrenches were some extra parts that didn't get engraved and I thought I would make them available.
      >
      > They are all the same quality and the same material.
      >
      > Ron

    • Craig E. Johnston
      Message 2 of 12 , May 27, 2013

        Ron:

        Was out of town on business and just measured my Sabre RF-45 clone, so I didn’t get an order in on time –the ebay site shows the available quantity as zero.  Will you have more available?  If they are planned for within the next month or so, I will place on order on faith.  Please let me know.

        Craig J.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 28, 2013
          Hi Craig and Group,

          I have relisted the 28mm spline wrench for drill/mill machines on ebay for $9.99.
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spline-Wrench-For-Holding-Spindle-On-Chinese-Drill-Mill-Machines-drawbar-adjust-/261222633547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd215104b

          Thanks for your interest.

          Ron

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Craig E. Johnston" <k7cej@...> wrote:

          > Ron:
          >
          > Was out of town on business and just measured my Sabre RF-45 clone, so I
          > didn't get an order in on time -the ebay site shows the available quantity
          > as zero. Will you have more available? If they are planned for within the
          > next month or so, I will place on order on faith. Please let me know.
          >
          > Craig J.

        • Druid Noibn
          Message 4 of 12 , May 28, 2013
            Hi Ron,

            Nice wrench - do "we" trust a fellow with clean nails? <SMILE>

            Maybe I need a spare wrench....

            Be well,
            DBN

            I have relisted the 28mm spline wrench for drill/mill machines on ebay for $9.99.
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spline-Wrench-For-Holding-Spindle-On-Chinese-Drill-Mill-Machines-drawbar-adjust-/261222633547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd215104b

            Thanks for your interest.

            Ron

            --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Craig E. Johnston" <k7cej@...> wrote:

            > Ron:
            >
            > Was out of town on business and just measured my Sabre RF-45 clone, so I
            > didn't get an order in on time -the ebay site shows the available quantity
            > as zero. Will you have more available? If they are planned for within the
            > next month or so, I will place on order on faith. Please let me know.
            >
            > Craig J.

          • largrin
            Message 5 of 12 , May 28, 2013
              Yep. You can trust him. I bought the wrench, and it fits the splined shaft very well.
              He also ships it very fast.

              One thing I didn't see coming due to my own oversight. When the spindle is all the way up on my 33686, the splined shaft is not clear of the belt shroud. So I have to tip the new spline wrench a bit to use it. This is not a problem with the wrench. The wrench works fine.
              I intend to heat it and bend a Z into it so it drops down into the shroud.
              Since the only use it will ever get is low torque, it wont really hurt it.

              I do recommend this tool. It works. Very innovative.
              Well done, Ron.

              Larry in WV

              --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Druid Noibn <druid_noibn@...> wrote:

              > Hi Ron,
              >
              > Nice wrench - do "we" trust a fellow with clean nails? <SMILE>
              >
              > Maybe I need a spare wrench....
              >
              > Be well,
              > DBN

            • Druid Noibn
              Message 6 of 12 , May 28, 2013
                Hi,

                No problem - my system has easy access.  THANKS!

                Be well,
                DBN