Parts I no longer need

  • largrin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      I was going to build a Gingery dividing head a few years ago. I now have quite
      a nice collection of dividing equipment so I wont be building it.
      I bought the 40:1 worm gear set, and I will never need it so I have put it on ebay.

      This is the set suggested by Dave Gingery to use in the dividing head project.
      It is brand new, never used.
      It would be good to use for any rotary table or dividing head project.

      Here is the ebay #

      281110102807

      Larry in WV