Re: Turn table

  • Edgar
    Message 1 of 22 , May 11, 2013
      Yep, you want to get the best you can and have it sized for the work that you intend to do.
      Having an aluminum bolster plate for the rotary table is very helpful and even in a job shop it will last for years mounted on the rotary table. After you get enough holes tapped in it over the years, you can clamp just about anything without having to add more.
      The home built rotary table that I linked to earlier would be an excellent table for small modeling work, especially with the adjustable angle plate to go with it. It is a 100mm/4inch table and would be nicer than anything you are going to get from the Far East. Just the thing to back up a larger table.

      Orlin in SC/USA