Re: [mill_drill] Re: Intro...

  • componenx
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2013
      Hi Kevin,
      Actually, it's probably simpler than you're thinking.  Two of the nuts are still just nuts, and I use a wrench to tighten them.  The middle one has a piece of bar stock welded to it.  It's about 5-6" long with two bends that produce about a 1.25" offset, so I don't skin my knuckles on the other two nuts.

      -Dave