Chucking reamers

  • William Abernathy
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
      Been trying to cut a seat for a bearing. Because the reamer is so damned long
      (and because, on the mill-drill, that means cranking the head way up as well...)
      my 0.4995 reamer is cutting a 0.511 hole. Not a press fit, and getting quite
      frustrating!

      I can approach this in two ways: 1) saw off about four inches of reamer tang, or
      2) plunge in with a center-cutting end mill.

      Before I go chopping off my reamers, I'd like to know: why do they make chucking
      reamers with such long (dang) tangs? It looks to really amplify any inaccuracies
      in the setup, and I can't really see any benefit to it. Do people use them for
      line boring or something?

      --W

      --
      William Abernathy
      Berkeley, CA
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
        I've asked the same question before. Feel free to shorten that looong
        shank - chop it, grind it, whatever, down to an appropriate length for
        your use. There are intentionally short reamers made for screw
        machine work, but they are not commonly available. They are more of a
        specialty item and priced accordingly. Might also try single-point
        boring your hole if you can do that. It'll be far more accurate than
        what you're achieving now! :) Are you holding that reamer in a
        collet or a drill chuck? -Arthur
      • sapperd06
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
          What is the length of your current reamer, and what is your desired reamer length? Also what material are you reaming. I bought several hundred (4-500) reamers this weekend, and just sorted them by dia. I have some short some long. Also what shank are you using r8, m3, straight or something else. Let me know I may be able to help.

          DWP

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, William Abernathy <william@...> wrote:

          > Been trying to cut a seat for a bearing. Because the reamer is so damned long
          > (and because, on the mill-drill, that means cranking the head way up as well...)
          > my 0.4995 reamer is cutting a 0.511 hole. Not a press fit, and getting quite
          > frustrating!
          >
          > I can approach this in two ways: 1) saw off about four inches of reamer tang, or
          > 2) plunge in with a center-cutting end mill.
          >
          > Before I go chopping off my reamers, I'd like to know: why do they make chucking
          > reamers with such long (dang) tangs? It looks to really amplify any inaccuracies
          > in the setup, and I can't really see any benefit to it. Do people use them for
          > line boring or something?
          >
          > --W
          >
          > --
          > William Abernathy
          > Berkeley, CA
          > http://yourwritereditor.com

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013

            Why would you not use a boring head?

            Bill

            What is the length of your current reamer, and what is your desired reamer length? Also what material are you reaming. I bought several hundred (4-500) reamers this weekend, and just sorted them by dia. I have some short some long. Also what shank are you using r8, m3, straight or something else. Let me know I may be able to help.

            DWP

            --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, William Abernathy <william@...> wrote:

            > Been trying to cut a seat for a bearing. Because the reamer is so damned long
            > (and because, on the mill-drill, that means cranking the head way up as well...)
            > my 0.4995 reamer is cutting a 0.511 hole. Not a press fit, and getting quite
            > frustrating!
            >
            > I can approach this in two ways: 1) saw off about four inches of reamer tang, or
            > 2) plunge in with a center-cutting end mill.
            >
            > Before I go chopping off my reamers, I'd like to know: why do they make chucking
            > reamers with such long (dang) tangs? It looks to really amplify any inaccuracies
            > in the setup, and I can't really see any benefit to it. Do people use them for
            > line boring or something?
            >
            > --W
            >
            > --
            > William Abernathy
            > Berkeley, CA
            > http://yourwritereditor.com

          • Tony
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
              William

              The longer and slimmer the shank of the reamer, the less force a bent, running-out, or otherwise misaligned tool will cut a fluffed up hole.

              i just grind them off and use the drops for other stuff.

              Tony.
            • William Abernathy
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
                Owing to the vertical-distance mambo we're all used to, I'm holding a drill bit
                in a drill chuck, then pulling the chuck and using an ER32 collet to hold the
                reamer. As for why I don't bore it, it's a small hole and I'll have to dig
                around to see if I have any boring bars that A) fit my boring head and B) are
                smaller than a half-inch. I might end up going that route.

                Mostly, I just wanted to know what I was giving up by whittling down the tang.
                From the sound of things, not much.

                --W

                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013

                  Ah….OK….can’t help you much with the reamers. I only use ‘em for holes that I need a bit more accurate than just a drill.

                  For bearings, bushings, etc, where I need to hold a tight tolerance, I always bore.

                  I have one of those cheapie brazed carbide boring bar sets from Enco….the smallest ones will bore down to 5/16”. I don’t use ‘em much. All require a regrind to get ‘em to cut to begin with.

                  For smaller bores, I generally use HSS. Both my 2” boring heads take ½” diameter tools, so I keep ½” diameter HSS rounds laying around, and grind ‘em to suit the job.

                  I have used an old drill bit or two, with a little creative grinding, to get me out of a pinch. Be aware the shanks on HSS drill bits are not hardened.

                  Bill

                  Owing to the vertical-distance mambo we're all used to, I'm holding a drill bit
                  in a drill chuck, then pulling the chuck and using an ER32 collet to hold the
                  reamer. As for why I don't bore it, it's a small hole and I'll have to dig
                  around to see if I have any boring bars that A) fit my boring head and B) are
                  smaller than a half-inch. I might end up going that route.

                  Mostly, I just wanted to know what I was giving up by whittling down the tang.
                  From the sound of things, not much.

                  --W

                  Arthur Marks wrote:

                  > I've asked the same question before. Feel free to shorten that looong
                  > shank - chop it, grind it, whatever, down to an appropriate length for
                  > your use. There are intentionally short reamers made for screw
                  > machine work, but they are not commonly available. They are more of a
                  > specialty item and priced accordingly. Might also try single-point
                  > boring your hole if you can do that. It'll be far more accurate than
                  > what you're achieving now! :) Are you holding that reamer in a
                  > collet or a drill chuck? -Arthur

                  --
                  William Abernathy
                  Berkeley, CA
                  http://yourwritereditor.com

                • Ramdog
                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
                    Instead of ordering "straight flute chucking reamers", order "drill length chucking reamer". Problem solved. They're not hard to get, you're just ordering the wrong ones. As far as taking the drill and chuck out and using an ER32 collet to hold your reamer for accuracy, there really is no need to do that as the reamer will follow the drilled hole anyways. I've rebuilt many a die components and had to use a drill press swapping drills and reamers and never had one problem in all the years I have done it.

                    --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Bill <bill_1955@...> wrote:

                    > Ah….OK….can't help you much with the reamers. I only use `em for holes that
                    > I need a bit more accurate than just a drill.
                    >
                    > For bearings, bushings, etc, where I need to hold a tight tolerance, I
                    > always bore.
                    >

                    > I have one of those cheapie brazed carbide boring bar sets from Enco….the
                    > smallest ones will bore down to 5/16". I don't use `em much. All require a
                    > regrind to get `em to cut to begin with.
                    >
                    > For smaller bores, I generally use HSS. Both my 2" boring heads take ½"
                    > diameter tools, so I keep ½" diameter HSS rounds laying around, and grind
                    > `em to suit the job.
                    >
                    > I have used an old drill bit or two, with a little creative grinding, to get
                    > me out of a pinch. Be aware the shanks on HSS drill bits are not hardened.
                    >

                    > Bill

                  • Ramdog
                    Message 9 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
                      One other thing...if you have a .4995 reamer and are reaming at .511, either your reamer is really dull, the head in relationship to the table is out of tram, or you have a burr on the end of the reamer that is causing it to ream oversize. Are you using a lubricant on the hole when you are reaming? Also what about the speeds. You could be running too fast causing it to chatter somewhat. What kind of material are you working with

                      Message 10 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
                        I'm confident it's the setup, not the tool. Tried it with a .500 reamer, got
                        awful results, fixed things up a bit (lowered the speed, added WD-40 for lube --
                        yes, it's 6061 aluminum), made sure everything was tight, and massaged out about
                        .010 of slop, but it's still an arms-length exchange, with the head cranked high
                        and a reamer waving around out in space (and yes, I drilled a pilot hole as well...)

                        --W

                        William Abernathy
                        Berkeley, CA
                        http://yourwritereditor.com
                      • Andy M
                        Message 11 of 30 , Apr 22, 2013
                          GDay William,

                          The purpose of the long shank on a reamer is to allow the reamer to flex
                          and follow the hole as drilled.

                          I'm sure you're aware that drill bits rarely cut perfect holes and the
                          reamer is the best tool to use to correct those errant drilled holes.

                          Shortening a reamer seriously prevents the reamer from doing it's job,
                          so it is not recommended that you do so.

                          Depending on the desired hole size, you should drill a hole that is no
                          more than approx. 0.010 inches smaller than your reamer size. EG: For a
                          0.250 reamer, your pilot hole should be approx. 0.240 in diameter.

                          Taking too big a cut with a reamer will cause the reamer to wander,
                          creating an oversized hole in the process. I think you may have
                          discovered that already ;)

                          Seats for bearings are best cut with a boring bar in the lathe or a
                          boring head in the mill if the part is not cylindrical. You will get
                          much better results that way and you will have much more control over
                          the process.

                          HTH

                          --
                          Regards
                          Andy M

                          William Abernathy wrote:
                          > Been trying to cut a seat for a bearing. Because the reamer is so damned
                          > long
                          > (and because, on the mill-drill, that means cranking the head way up as
                          > well...)
                          > my 0.4995 reamer is cutting a 0.511 hole. Not a press fit, and getting
                          > quite
                          > frustrating!
                          >
                          > I can approach this in two ways: 1) saw off about four inches of reamer
                          > tang, or
                          > 2) plunge in with a center-cutting end mill.
                          >
                          > Before I go chopping off my reamers, I'd like to know: why do they make
                          > chucking
                          > reamers with such long (dang) tangs? It looks to really amplify any
                          > inaccuracies
                          > in the setup, and I can't really see any benefit to it. Do people use
                          > them for
                          > line boring or something?
                          >
                          > --W
                          >
                          > --
                          > William Abernathy
                          > Berkeley, CA
                          > http://yourwritereditor.com
                        • Stan Stocker
                          Message 12 of 30 , Apr 23, 2013
                            Hi Folks,

                            You need a floating reamer holder to allow the reamer to follow the hole
                            being sized rather than the axis of the machine.

                            Cheers,
                            Stan

                            On 04/22/2013 01:09 PM, William Abernathy wrote:
                            > Owing to the vertical-distance mambo we're all used to, I'm holding a drill bit
                            > in a drill chuck, then pulling the chuck and using an ER32 collet to hold the
                            > reamer. As for why I don't bore it, it's a small hole and I'll have to dig
                            > around to see if I have any boring bars that A) fit my boring head and B) are
                            > smaller than a half-inch. I might end up going that route.
                            >
                            > Mostly, I just wanted to know what I was giving up by whittling down the tang.
                            > From the sound of things, not much.
                            >
                            > --W
                          • Guenther Paul
                            Message 13 of 30 , Apr 23, 2013
                              I don't understand the problems with the reamers. You drill the hole .015 smaller and ream it slow speed use a good cutting fluid and not WD-40. Engine oil would work better then WD-40. A self aligning reamer holder is not needed.
                              If the reamer is used on high speed it will give one a over size hole

                              GP

                              You need a floating reamer holder to allow the reamer to follow the hole
                              being sized rather than the axis of the machine.

                              Cheers,
                              Stan

                              On 04/22/2013 01:09 PM, William Abernathy wrote:
                              > Owing to the vertical-distance mambo we're all used to, I'm holding a drill bit
                              > in a drill chuck, then pulling the chuck and using an ER32 collet to hold the
                              > reamer. As for why I don't bore it, it's a small hole and I'll have to dig
                              > around to see if I have any boring bars that A) fit my boring head and B) are
                              > smaller than a half-inch. I might end up going that route.
                              >
                              > Mostly, I just wanted to know what I was giving up by whittling down the tang.
                              > From the sound of things, not much.
                              >
                              > --W

                              MARKETPLACE

                            • Guenther Paul
                              Message 14 of 30 , Apr 23, 2013
                                In my opinion all WD-40 id good for is to start a engine. Its bean marketed like crazy but no user will ever read the can. WD-40 is not a machining fluid and never will be

                                GP

                                  Ramdog wrote:
> [...]
                                  >>> Behalf Of William Abernathy Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 10:09 AM To:
                                  >>> mill_drill@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Chucking reamers
                                  >>>

                                  >>> Owing to the vertical-distance mambo we're all used to, I'm holding a
                                  >>> drill bit in a drill chuck, then pulling the chuck and using an ER32
                                  >>> collet to hold the reamer. As for why I don't bore it, it's a small hole
                                  >>> and I'll have to dig around to see if I have any boring bars that A) fit
                                  >>> my boring head and B) are smaller than a half-inch. I might end up going
                                  >>> that route.
                                  >>>
                                  >>> Mostly, I just wanted to know what I was giving up by whittling down the
                                  >>> tang. From the sound of things, not much.
                                  >>>
                                  >>> --W

                                  >>> -- William Abernathy Berkeley, CA http://yourwritereditor.com
                                  >>>

                                  >>> _____

                                  >>> 2013.0.2904 / Virus Database: 3162/6249 - Release Date: 04/16/13

                                • Goran Hosinsky
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                    Would these recommendations also be valid when turning aluminum?
                                    Goran
                                    Canary Islands

                                    Message 17 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                      Yes the reaming process is the same for all metals
                                      GP

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                        I have reamed many many holes on a drill press with the work not clamped in place in all metals.
                                        All one has to do is to relocate the hole and run the reamer slow. High rpm's will make the hole bigger

                                        GP

                                          On 2013-04-23 17:15, Kevin Weimer wrote:
                                          > One other thing I just thought of, how much are you trying to ream? You
                                          > don't want your drill to be any smaller than one size less as the reamer
                                          > with fractional drills. So if you are reaming a .4995 hole, you want your
                                          > drill size to be no less than 31/64 or .484. And if the reamer is super
                                          > long, cut the shank off down to the same length as your drills. For one, I
                                          > like to keep my reamers in a drill case and nothing worse than having a
                                          > few
                                          > to long to shut the lid. Anyways, just wanted to toss that idea out there
                                          > eliminate some possibilities. One other thing too, swap out the WD-40 for
                                          > some oil. I always used Vactra because that's what we had at the shop, but
                                          > at home, any 10W-30 or similar will work. WD-40, although good stuff, just
                                          > doesn't seem to work as well for reaming, or at least to me it doesn't.
                                          > The
                                          > same with tapping, I like a good thick oil so the chips will stick in the
                                          > flute reliefs. That way you can back out the tap and bring the chips with
                                          > you.
                                          >
                                          > You say that the aluminum is 6061, but what hardness is it? I wouldn't
                                          > think
                                          > that it would be 6061-0, but I have grabbed aluminum off of the shelf at
                                          > work before that someone had used to silver solder some parts, then stuck
                                          > it
                                          > back on the shelf. It machined and drilled entirely different in the hot
                                          > spot of the block.

                                        • Lynn Kasdorf
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                            I am in need of an R8 boring head for making holes of arbitrary sizes, and for cutting arcs, and all the other things you can do with a boring head on a mill. I wonder if any of you can suggest a decent head or set in the <$100 range.

                                            Over the years I have accumulated  a handful of carbide tip boring bars with 1/2" shanks as well as a number of smaller ones with 3/8" shanks. A number of the boring heads I see on ebay have 3/4" holes- I guess they require 3/4 boring bars? Or do people routinely use reducing sleeves to mount smaller shaft boring bars?

                                            The machines I'll be running this on are a Rockwell vertical mill and a full size Bridgeport clone.

                                            An example of one I am looking at is this:
                                            http://littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=3662&category=

                                            Then, I see one on ebay with these specs:
                                            • Head = 3"
                                            • Boring Bar Hole = 3/4"
                                            • Cross Hole Diameter = 3/8"
                                            • Max. Offset = 1"
                                            • Thread Size = 1.5" - 18
                                            • Graduations = 0.001/0-50
                                            • Micrometer Lead Screw Provides 0.001" Direct Reading Accuracy and Ease of Adjusting
                                            • Double Bar Holder Permits a Greater Boring Range Without an Extreme Offset Condition

                                            Why is the cross hole 3/8 and the boring bar hole 3/4?

                                            There is much I need to learn about these things- I guess you can mount a boring bar vertically or horizontally.
                                            Thanks for any info.

                                            I don't have a large budget and I am not averse to lower price asian or Indian tooleing (I have some very nice pieces that were quite affordable). Is a boring head a case where it is worth spending a bit more money on a really good one?

                                            Lynn Kasdorf

                                          • Guenther Paul
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013

                                              Lynn
                                              Check these boring heads out

                                              GP

                                              Message 22 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                                I have a cheap boring head, and it works fine. provided the screw isn't sticky
                                                and the graduations are on straight, even if it's wildly eccentric, it's still
                                                going to work.

                                                Assuming you have a lathe, making a sleeve for the boring bar/socket interface
                                                should be trivial.

                                                --W

                                                --
                                                William Abernathy
                                                Berkeley, CA
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                                  Here is a nice one you can make. You could scale the drawings to the size you need. You wouldn't have to make the special metric tap shown unless you want to work in metric feeds. An R8>J33 adapter is about $20 and the dovetail cutter is around $50 (if you don't have one). The good news is that, though you could buy a Chinese boring head for $75, you would have the dovetail cutter to make the quick change lathe tool post also shown on this web site...plus the satisfaction of having a tool that you would be proud to put your name on.
                                                  http://homepage3.nifty.com/amigos/boring_head/boring_head-e.htm

                                                  Orlin in SC/USA

                                                  > --W
                                                  >
                                                  > Lynn Kasdorf wrote:
                                                  > >

                                                  > > I am in need of an R8 boring head for making holes of arbitrary sizes, and for
                                                  > > cutting arcs, and all the other things you can do with a boring head on a mill.
                                                  > > I wonder if any of you can suggest a decent head or set in the <$100 range.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Over the years I have accumulated a handful of carbide tip boring bars with
                                                  > > 1/2" shanks as well as a number of smaller ones with 3/8" shanks. A number of
                                                  > > the boring heads I see on ebay have 3/4" holes- I guess they require 3/4 boring
                                                  > > bars? Or do people routinely use reducing sleeves to mount smaller shaft boring
                                                  > > bars?
                                                  > >
                                                  > > The machines I'll be running this on are a Rockwell vertical mill and a full
                                                  > > size Bridgeport clone.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > An example of one I am looking at is this:
                                                  > > http://littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=3662&category=
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Then, I see one on ebay with these specs:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Head = 3"
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Boring Bar Hole = 3/4"
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Cross Hole Diameter = 3/8"
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Max. Offset = 1"
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Thread Size = 1.5" - 18
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Graduations = 0.001/0-50
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Micrometer Lead Screw Provides 0.001" Direct Reading Accuracy and Ease of
                                                  > > Adjusting
                                                  > > *
                                                  > > Double Bar Holder Permits a Greater Boring Range Without an Extreme Offset
                                                  > > Condition
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Why is the cross hole 3/8 and the boring bar hole 3/4?
                                                  > >
                                                  > > There is much I need to learn about these things- I guess you can mount a boring
                                                  > > bar vertically or horizontally.
                                                  > > Thanks for any info.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > I don't have a large budget and I am not averse to lower price asian or Indian
                                                  > > tooleing (I have some very nice pieces that were quite affordable). Is a boring
                                                  > > head a case where it is worth spending a bit more money on a really good one?
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Lynn Kasdorf
                                                  > >

                                                  > --
                                                  > William Abernathy
                                                  > Berkeley, CA
                                                  > http://yourwritereditor.com

                                                • Michael Parrish
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Apr 24, 2013
                                                    Lynn, I have had good luck with these guys: http://www.jtsmach.com/jtswebshop/Workholding/WH252.asp#two . They used to have 10% Tuesdays. Get on the email list, they actually have the occasional good deal. I have bought dozens of the 6" electronic calipers, to spread around the shops where I have worked (usually ~$9.95). The printed sale flyer has the best deals, I have gotten several digital linear slides from them (poor man's DRO). The website does not have the best user interface, but it works. Good hunting, Mike

                                                  • Ramdog
                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Apr 25, 2013
                                                      What you show from Little Machine Shop works fine for 99% of the jobs you need a boring head for. I think in the 30+ years of toolmaking and tool & die work, I may have used one that used the 3/4" boring bars only once or twice, the rest of the time, it was either one that used the 1/2" boring bars, or a few years back, I bought a smaller boring head that uses the 3/8" boring bars.

                                                      What type of boring head are you using at the present? If things are sticking, maybe you have one of the lock screws dragging more than the others. I only snug them just a little and keep the screw tension for the adjustment screw just a little snug but not to the point that it sticks and then jumps. If it does, I make sure to back it off quite a ways and come back up to my mark so there is no chance of slop.

                                                      Kevin

                                                    • Lynn Kasdorf

                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Apr 25, 2013
                                                          My mistake, I thought you had a boring head and were looking for another smaller one. The one you show would work fine for almost anything you are boring. If the hole comes out to be a large diameter, you can put your boring bar in the side of the holder and bore that way. Just make sure you have clearance underneath. I've watched a few guys wreck them by not paying attention what was on the other side of the hole. Lol!!!

                                                          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Lynn Kasdorf <kasdorfmisc@...> wrote:

                                                          > I don't have a boring head at all currently. I have an assortment of
                                                          > 1/2", 3/8", and one or two 3/4" shank boring bars that I picked up over
                                                          > the years at auctions, but no boring head to mount them in. I am
                                                          > building a CNC machine currently and I am finding a need to bore metric
                                                          > size holes in some pieces.
                                                          >
                                                          > Although I have had a mill and lathe or some sort since around 2000, I
                                                          > am just now getting more serious about machining and building more
                                                          > sophisticated stuff. I finally have a DRO on my Rockwell mill, for example!
                                                          >
                                                          > LK
                                                          >
                                                          > On 4/25/2013 9:58 AM, Ramdog wrote:
                                                          > >
                                                          > > What you show from Little Machine Shop works fine for 99% of the jobs
                                                          > > you need a boring head for. I think in the 30+ years of toolmaking and
                                                          > > tool & die work, I may have used one that used the 3/4" boring bars
                                                          > > only once or twice, the rest of the time, it was either one that used
                                                          > > the 1/2" boring bars, or a few years back, I bought a smaller boring
                                                          > > head that uses the 3/8" boring bars.
                                                          > >
                                                          > > What type of boring head are you using at the present? If things are
                                                          > > sticking, maybe you have one of the lock screws dragging more than the
                                                          > > others. I only snug them just a little and keep the screw tension for
                                                          > > the adjustment screw just a little snug but not to the point that it
                                                          > > sticks and then jumps. If it does, I make sure to back it off quite a
                                                          > > ways and come back up to my mark so there is no chance of slop.
                                                          > >
                                                          > > Kevin

                                                        • W. Smith
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Apr 25, 2013
                                                            I'm with you Bill, boring the seat would be my first choice.

                                                            Another "Bill"

                                                            On 4/22/2013 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
                                                            > Why would you not use a boring head?
                                                            >

                                                            > Bill

                                                          • Bill
                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Apr 25, 2013

                                                              Here Here!!!!

                                                              The Bills have spoken!

                                                              The other Bill

                                                              I'm with you Bill, boring the seat would be my first choice.

                                                              Another "Bill"

                                                              On 4/22/2013 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
                                                              > Why would you not use a boring head?
                                                              >

                                                              > Bill

                                                              No virus found in this message.

                                                            • FocusKnobs
                                                              Message 30 of 30 , Apr 25, 2013

                                                                That’s fine – as long as no one *sends* us the Bill…