Re: Enco Rong Fu sale mill/drill

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 57 , Apr 10, 2013
      I have a ZX-45 from Bolton Hardware. I moved mine around the garage and raised it onto it's stand with an engine hoist and a sling from HF. Just take it slow and easy. I would not try to roll it over any surface that was not very smooth. No gravel, even cracks in the pavement were a pain, but other than that it was OK.

      Frank Spillman

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Druid Noibn <druid_noibn@...> wrote:

      > Hi David,
      >
      > Of course the preference is to keep the system together - but that isn't always a choice.
      >
      > Yes, it can be taken-down - but the parts are not light.
      >
      > The mill comes off the stand of course and you can remove the table. You can also remove the motor and if need-be pull the head off of the column
      >
      > Go to the Grizzly site and get the manual(s) - http://www.grizzly.com/products/Vertical-Mill-with-Power-Feed/G0729%c3%82%c2%a0 so you have a good idea of what you are heading into.  It might help to take a few pictures.
      >
      > Be well,
      > DBN

    • Frank
      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 11, 2013
        Well if you ever want to rent out your nephews, let me know. All I have is a 16 year old son, pretty dang smart but just getting into his growth...

        Frank S.