Re: [mill_drill] Re: Enco Rong Fu sale mill/drill

  • Curt Wuollet
    Message 1 of 57 , Mar 30 10:57 AM
      I've used both quite a bit, and they both do the jobs I have to do. If I
      had to meet a quota, the BP would save some time, but at home taking a
      few more passes isn't a big deal, or even if I have to rezero. I'm
      usually not removing huge amounts of steel and tools last longer on the MD.

      Regards

      cww

      Rick Sparber wrote:

      > GP,
      >
      > When I went shopping for a mill, I was afraid to buy something used. I
      > had no idea how to tell if it was worn out or not. I also knew it was
      > going into my basement and would someday have to come back out so did
      > not want something too heavy or tall.
      >
      > As for “limited�, the machine has not been invented that doesn’t
      > have limitations. I just get to mine before you reach yours ;-)
      >
      > In school, I learned on a Bridgeport. Sure it is a VERY nice machine
      > but when I switched to my RF30, I was instantly happy with it and have
      > been so for 23 years now. Sure I’ve added things to the machine, but
      > it is basically filling my needs and wants.
      >
      > Rick

    • Frank
      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 11, 2013
        Well if you ever want to rent out your nephews, let me know. All I have is a 16 year old son, pretty dang smart but just getting into his growth...

        Frank S.