Re: [mill_drill] Re: Enco Rong Fu sale mill/drill

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 57 , Mar 29, 2013
      Hey Guys
      i bean working on my fence and seared up the Easter bunny he had a egg in his mouth

      GP

      From: Rick Sparber <rgsparber@...>
      To: "mill_drill@yahoogroups.com" <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, March 29, 2013, 1:31 PM

      GP,

      You mean after 20 years of fun with my RF30, you are telling me it is not a REAL mill ;-))

      Rick

      On Mar 29, 2013, at 10:18 AM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

      I am not trying to talk any one into buying a bigger mill. I am talking facts and past experience.The rongfu is not a real mill yes it may do the job.
      As  far as floor load I beams could easily be added to carry the load. That's my take but i am not spending my money
      GP

      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 11 7:28 AM
        Well if you ever want to rent out your nephews, let me know. All I have is a 16 year old son, pretty dang smart but just getting into his growth...

        Frank S.