Re: [mill_drill] Digest Number 4231

  • Earle Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      Later this spring, I'm getting my Bridgeport Miller. I'm having professional movers move it although its a short distance (1/4 mile) and a straight shot out of one shop into mine. Its a good deal, machine and accessories for $1.00. The only catch was that I had to wait until my 86 year old friends health has deteriorated so he can't possible use it any more.

      We've done a lot of good projects together. He's had full access to all my tools and materials and I've had access to his. I would much rather see him in good health and active but he is happy that his machine will be in a home where it will be fully appreciated. My brother will be getting my mill-drill and I'll miss it. I bought it new from Enco 20 years ago and I'm very comfortable with its capabilities and limitations. Still, passing it along to another good home spreads the joy around.
      http://www.gnhw.org/ Guild of New Hampshire Woodworkers
      http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/granitegeek
      http://mvartisans.wordpress.com